Untying The Knot: Treating Trauma With Chinese Medicine
APRIL 8th + 9th 2023 | 9am-5pm: STREAMING
- Diagnosing and treating shock to the heart and circulatory system on the pulse.
- How to diagnose and treat qi stagnation in the diaphragm.
- Testing for and Draining “Aggressive Energy” Xieqi.
- How to understand and treat “possession” in a contemporary context.
- Diagnose and treating the separation of yin and yang.
- The deeper functions of Acupuncture points: Source, lou, xi-cleft, and “spirit” points.
- Herbal formulas and point combinations for taking a person out of shock.
- The importance of the patient/practitioner relationship: Tong Shen Ming 通神命.
- How does injury at early stages impact the healthy consolidation of later stages f development?
- Shadow Resolution with Acupuncture and Herbs.
Dates: 4/8/23 + 4/9/23 9AM-5PM
Time: 9am-5:30 PM Eastern Time
Applied for 14 CA PDA
Accepted by NCCAOM
Category I PDAs
Early Bird Pricing:
Paypal: 3% convenience Fee added: email@example.com
Check: Lonny Jarrett, PO 1093, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Credit Cards: Choose the appropriate button below. A 3% convenience fee is added for credit card payments.
Course fee less 20% administrative charge is refundable if written notice is received two weeks prior to program date. No refunds will be made after that date.
Shen Ming Seminars reserves the right to reject any registration for any or no reason as long as it is not an unlawful reason.